Culture and people
We foster a work environment that embraces cultural experiences and perspectives.
A culture of inclusion
With approximately 24,000 employees in 50 countries, attracting, hiring, developing and retaining the best employees is key to Hexagon’s success. Our focused approach on competence development, diversity, inclusion, health and safety and employee engagement makes us competitive everywhere we operate.
As a professional community, we are actively working alongside our team members to prioritise causes and platforms that are important through diversity and inclusion committees and women's mentoring programmes. We strive to be champions for our diverse and global body of talented employees.
- Ensure an environment of health and safety for employees
- Create an "including culture" with a diverse workforce
- Disallow discriminatory structures anywhere within the organisation
- Support activities that attract and recruit the best and most professional talent
- Implement gender diversity criteria in the recruitment process
- Provide diversity and inclusion training for all employees
- Achieve at least 30% women in leading positions by 2025