A sustainable supply chain
We source responsibly and respect human rights worldwide.
Adherence to the strictest global standards
Hexagon is committed to sourcing responsibly and respecting human rights in its own operations and supply chain, extending beyond legal compliance. To ensure Hexagon’s suppliers adhere to the same strict standards, all must comply with the Hexagon Supplier Code of Conduct based on the UN Global Compact principles on human rights, labour conditions and the precautionary principle and responsibility concerning the environment and anti-corruption.
- Ensure that all suppliers adhere to the Hexagon Supplier Code of Conduct based on the UN Global Compact's principles
- Deploy best efforts around responsible business and due diligence of its suppliers, such as identifying risk areas in our supply chain and providing guidance on responsible mineral sourcing
- Ensure that all suppliers undertake due diligence within their supply chains
- Train employees and suppliers in their respective Codes of Conduct
- Conduct routine supplier risk assessments and sustainability supplier audits
- Implement a Conflict Mineral Reporting Template for all relevant suppliers to track and document the source of origin of minerals contained in their components
- Conduct sustainability supplier audits on 100% of our direct suppliers in risk areas by 2023