We are committed to corporate responsibility.
At Hexagon, we have a high ethical standard in the way we conduct business. Our commitment to corporate responsibility and integrity guides what we do as a company and defines the work of our ethics and compliance programme.
Hexagon’s robust Ethics & Compliance System is intended to strengthen compliance and prevent and detect violations of applicable laws. It is a comprehensive system of compliance policies, procedures, programmes, and other measures for managing applicable compliance risks associated with Hexagon businesses and suppliers.
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Anti-Corruption Compliance Programme Summary
- Competition Compliance Programme Summary
- Customs Compliance Programme Summary
- Data Protection Compliance Programme Summary
- Government Procurement Compliance Programme Summary
- Trade Compliance Programme Summary
- Anti-Human Trafficking Policy
- Conflict Minerals Policy
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Tax Policy
- Unfair Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Whistleblower Reporting System
Accessibility Statement for Hexagon
This is an accessibility statement from Hexagon AB.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Hexagon is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Hexagon. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Hexagon:
- E-mail: email@example.com
This statement was created on 1 April 2022.