We are committed to corporate responsibility.
At Hexagon, we have a high ethical standard in the way we conduct business. Our commitment to corporate responsibility and integrity guides what we do as a company and defines the work of our ethics and compliance programme.
Hexagon’s robust Ethics & Compliance System is intended to strengthen compliance, prevent and detect potential violations of applicable laws. It is a comprehensive system of compliance policies, procedures, programmes, and other measures overseen by experienced professionals for managing applicable compliance risks associated with Hexagon businesses and suppliers.
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Anti-Corruption Compliance Programme Summary
- Competition Compliance Programme Summary
- Data Protection Compliance Programme Summary
- Public Contracting Compliance Programme Summary
- Trade-Custom Compliance Programme Summary
- Trade-Export Compliance Programme Summary
Accessibility Statement for Hexagon
This is an accessibility statement from Hexagon AB.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Hexagon is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Hexagon. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Hexagon:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This statement was created on 1 April 2022.