Responsible practices uphold the highest sustainability standards across our internal operations and value chain.
Inspiring a greener, fairer approach
Humanity faces a critical moment of shared responsibility for the health of our planet and humanity. We are proud to support activities that reduce our environmental footprint; uphold human rights and safety; attract and retain talent; and mitigate environmental risks while fueling innovation.
As a sustainability partner, we participate in the climate plans and policies of our customers and of government agencies, inspiring others toward a greener, fairer approach.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions in our operations and activities
- Reduce waste in factories and offices, and implement processes for sustainable resource management
- Reduce the stress of impure water and air quality from our own operations and supply chain
- Strictly follow chemical safety regulations, including the EU Directive on Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH, EC1907/2006) at divisions that fall into these contexts
- Integrate sustainability considerations into product development, design and production processes
- Create a culture of sustainability and fairness among employees
- Be a corporate role model in the management of environmental issues
- Joined the Business Ambition for 1.5°C and are defining Net-Zero carbon emissions targets to be validated by the SBTi (Science Based Target initiative)
- Implement an environmental management system (ISO 14001 certification or equivalent) in our major production facilities
- Implement a company car policy that reduces GHG emissions
- Increase share of renewables in our energy mix
- Become carbon neutral in our scope 1 and 2 emissions by 2030
- Become carbon neutral across our whole value chain (scope 1, 2 and 3) by 2050
- Carbon targets in line with the Net-Zero Standard under development