- SA Professional with Native CAD is the professional measurement, alignment, inspection, analysis, and reporting software for all portable metrology instruments. In addition to all essential measurement needs, it includes several key inspection features, geometry inspection, and measurement automation.
- Full Support for Multiple Portable Metrology Instruments
- SA can simultaneously communicate with virtually any number and type of portable metrology instruments. This includes laser trackers, arms, laser radars, scanners, projectors, theodolites, total stations, and photogrammetric devices–all featuring a common interface for each instrument class.
- 100% traceability from measurement to reporting.
- A variety of alignment methods ranging from traditional 3-2-1 alignments to more advanced surface fits.
- Relationships are dynamic in nature and update automatically if part alignment or data changes.
- Evaluation & Analysis
- Permits both graphical and numerical depiction of measurement uncertainty.
- Quick, user-friendly reporting functionalities.
- GD&T Inspection
- Import CAD with GD&T annotations, create annotations manually, and inspect to GD&T standards with real-time reporting.
- Geometry Inspection
- Define design-based inspection routines from a CAD model or primitive geometry.
- Native CAD
- Import support for such major applications as CATIA V4, V5, Pro/Engineer, SolidWorks, Unigraphics, and other CAD formats.
- SA Ultimate plus Native CAD is the premier measurement, optimization, analysis, reporting, and automation software suite for all portable instruments. SA Ultimate is inclusive of everything contained in SA Professional, plus these features.
- Real-Time Alignment
- Track moving parts in real-time so that you can monitor a part’s position as it is guided into place.
- Advanced Fit Optimization
- Provides the power necessary for advanced alignments and can help bring an out-of-tolerance part back within tolerance. You can also define fit envelopes to satisfy multiple constraints/ requirements.
- Complex Instrument Networks (USMN)
- A powerful feature that leverages the uncertainty characteristics of different instruments to provide a much more accurate instrument network than that of traditional alignment methods.
- Generate simple to complex scripts that will greatly improve workflow and productivity, eliminate errors and save significant resources.
- Pipe Fitting
- Used in large piping applications when precision measurements and optimization are required.
- Database Output
- An additional reporting feature that allows you to transfer SA data to databases and track projects/data long-term.
- SA Analysis includes all functionality of SA Ultimate without the ability to connect to a device.
SA Robot Calibration Appliance
- SpatialAnalyzer Robot Calibration Appliance
- (SARCA) enables manufacturers to calibrate robot systems for executing repeatable, accurate processes by incorporating 3D or 6D measurements from metrology devices. This process converts nearly any industrial robot into a precision system. In applications requiring modern metrology accuracies for robot automation, SARCA is the integrated solution making it possible.
- Contact us to learn more.
CAD Validation Tool
- The SA CAD Validation application is a solution that helps identify and produce detailed conformance reports to validate CAD model data interoperability.
With a single interface, Inspire supports a wide range of portable probing and scanning devices. New devices are regularly added to the list.
HexagonPortable CMM Arms
- Absolute Arm 6-Axis
- Absolute Arm 7-Axis
- Absolute Arm Compact
- ROMER Absolute Arm
- ROMER Absolute Arm SI/SE
- Leica Absolute Tracker AT901
- Leica Absolute Tracker AT930/AT960
- Leica Absolute Tracker AT-40X
- Leica Absolute Tracker ATS600
- Leica Absolute Tracker AT500
Structured Light Scanners
3D Laser Scanners
- Leica TDRA6000 Laser Station
- Leica Nova MS60 MultiStation
Faro TechnologiesPortable CMM Arms
- Quantum S/M Arm 7dof
- Quantum S/M Arm 6dof
- Edge Arm
- Fusion Arm
- Platinum Arm 8ft 7dof
- Platinum Arm 6ft 7dof
- Quantum Arm
- Vantage Laser Trackers
- Ion Laser Tracker
- X/Xi Series Laser Tracker
Automated Precision Incorporated (API)Laser Trackers
- OTII Laser Tracker
- Radian Laser Tracker
- Tracker3 Laser Tracker