Hexagon Year-End Report 1 January - 31 December 2022
24 January 2023
Fourth quarter 2022
• Operating net sales increased by 15 per cent to 1,403.2 MEUR (1,216.7). Net sales including the reduction of acquired deferred revenue amounted to 1,401.9 (1,210.4). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 8 per cent
• Adjusted operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 12 per cent to 418.0 MEUR (373.1)
• Earnings before taxes, excluding adjustments, amounted to 399.6 MEUR (367.6)
• Net earnings, excluding adjustments, amounted to 327.7 MEUR (299.7)
• Earnings per share, excluding adjustments, amounted to 12.1 Euro cent (11.0)
• Operating cash flow decreased to 153.1 MEUR (237.3)
• The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of 0.12 EUR (0.11) per share, an increase of 9 per cent
For further information, please contact:
Anton Heikenström, Investor Relations and Business Analyst, Hexagon AB, +46 8 601 26 26, email@example.com
This information is information that Hexagon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 24 January 2023.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping production and people related ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 24,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 5.2bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.