Hexagon: Empowering an autonomous future
Who is Hexagon?
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
With over 21,000 employees in 50 countries, Hexagon employs a global network of brilliant minds who demonstrate the highest degree of commitment and service to customers worldwide.
Come work with us!
If you are an energetic, collaborative and intellectually curious person who enjoys solving challenges in a diverse work environment, you're a perfect candidate. Check out our list of open jobs to take the next step in your career journey. We look forward to empowering an autonomous future with your help!
Hexagon on diversity and inclusion
Hexagon is committed to:
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workforce around the world – our employees thrive when we get this right.
- Identifying the best possible talent from all backgrounds.
- Leading with our values and beliefs that enable Hexagon employees to engage in an inclusive world and develop their full potential.
- Creating a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, customers and our communities.
- Listening and including input and perspectives that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, military status, and national origin.
Open Positions at Hexagon
- Agriculture division
- Autonomy & Positioning division
- Geospatial division
- Geosystems division
- Manufacturing Intelligence division
- Mining division
- PPM division
- Safety & Infrastructure division
- Capability Center India
- Xalt Solutions