Hexagon Interim Report 1 January - 30 September 2022
27 October 2022
• Operating net sales increased by 23 per cent to 1,320.2 MEUR (1,077.2). Net sales including the reduction of acquired deferred revenue amounted to 1,316.6 (1,077.2). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 7 per cent
• Adjusted operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 24 per cent to 386.2 MEUR (310.6)
• Earnings before taxes, excluding adjustments, amounted to 377.3 MEUR (304.3)
• Net earnings, excluding adjustments, amounted to 309.4 MEUR (249.6)
• Earnings per share, excluding adjustments, amounted to 11.4 Euro cent (9.6)
• Operating cash flow increased to 232.6 MEUR (179.6)
For further information, please contact:
Anton Heikenström, Investor Relations and Business Analyst, Hexagon AB, +46 8 601 26 26, email@example.com
This is information that Hexagon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 27 October 2022.
Hexagon is the global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping production and people related ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 24,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 5.2bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.