Ready to get started?
Revolutionary inline gap measurement
Developed for 100% inline inspection in final assembly, body in white and the paint shop, the fully automatic CALIPRI CB20 system meets the highest cycle time and accuracy demands.
The system can be used with any robot, and the patented CaliBreeze technology integrated within the CALIPRI CB20, combined with the proven CALIPRI Principle, enable optical measurements on every surface.
The CALIPRI Principle ensures the gap geometry is recorded in-depth, while CaliBreeze counters the naturally poor reflectivity of transparent and semi-transparent surfaces by applying an ultra-thin layer of condensed water on the measurement object to create optical contrast. This enhances the optical properties of any surface, making measurements at the highest precision and speed possible. After serving its purpose, the layer disappears within seconds without leaving any residue on the measurement object.
Sensors are calibrated and temperature compensated, and if necessary, they can be exchanged within minutes without adjustment.
The disruptive innovation of the CALIPRI CB20 with CaliBreeze technology is a decisive advance in the automation of flush and gap measurement.
Hexagon offers the following fully automated solutions for 100% inspection of flush and gap measurement:
- CALIPRI CB20 with CaliBreeze technology: for the moving assembly line and measurement on any surface (headlights, panoramic roof, chrome, etc.)
- CALIPRI CB20 system: for the body shop or after painting
- VEPOSE: a unique solution for determining the position of vehicles. Integrated into the line, VEPOSE reliably and accurately determines the exact vehicle position on the conveyor belt in six dimensions (6D), both in continuous and stop-and-go operation. VEPOSE is, therefore, an ideal addition to the CALIPRI CB20 system.
Thanks to the cross-platform evaluation strategies used by all CALIPRI products, results from different CALIPRI measurement stations can be compared without correlations to optimise the production process.
Profile data and measurement results are displayed on monitors, with colour-coded overlays clearly showing exceeded limits. Data can be exported automatically as CSV, XML or, on request, using a customer-specific interface.
Reliable and precise measurement results
- Surface-independent measurements, even on glass
- Safety guaranteed by 100% visible laser
- Cross-process evaluation strategies
- Automated 100% inspection