The world’s preferred remote sensing software package
ERDAS IMAGINE, the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system, supplies tools for all your Remote Sensing, Photogrammetry and Geospatial Analysis needs.
See ERDAS IMAGINE in action
Discover all the features and capabilities of ERDAS IMAGINE, delivered in a single product.
The leading geospatial data authoring system
Tools for all your remote sensing, photogrammetry and geospatial analysis needs.
What's new in ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 Update 2?
Discover updated TIFF support, new Indices options, the three-click Rotated Rectangle editing tool and more.
Discover the potential of your imagery
ERDAS IMAGINE simplifies image classification and segmentation, orthorectification, mosaicking, reprojection, elevation extraction and image interpretation.
Streamline your workflow and save time
Powerful algorithms and data processing functions work behind the scenes so you can concentrate on your analyses.
Multiple classification solutions
ERDAS IMAGINE offers K-Means, ISODATA, object-based image segmentation, Machine Learning and Deep Learning Artificial Intelligence algorithms.
The power of spatial modeler
The Spatial Modeler’s graphical editing environment provides flexibility to capture domain expertise and turn it into re-usable algorithms.
Point cloud processing
ERDAS IMAGINE fully enables the display, editing and analysis of point clouds derived from LiDAR or point correlation of stereo pairs.
- mySentinel: German officials can automatically download, process and share terabytes of data
- Modernizing operations for mapping needs in Kenya
- Monitoring forest cover changes in Madhya Pradesh
- Hexagon geospatial's cloud-based solution helps map entire country of Germany
- Managing river flood risks in Romania and Bulgaria
- Streamlining forest management with web-based geoportals
- Tracking invasive tree species in South Africa The Agricultural Research Council (ARC)
- Tracking the source of the Essequibo River in South America
- Streaming national maps as a service to India
- Oil palm mapping tech talk
- Building footprint extraction from point cloud data tech talk
- Geospatial industry: Get the most out of AI, machine learning and deep learning - part 1
- Geospatial industry: Get the most out of AI, machine learning and deep learning - part 2
- CLAHE (Contrast Limited Adaptive Histogram Equalization) tech talk
- MosaicPro optimal seamline generation method tech talk
- GLCM (Grey-Level Co-Occurrence Matrix) tech talk
- Gathering subsidence and displacement data with SAR time-series analysis tech talk
- Image analysis workflow using SIPS in ERDAS IMAGINE
- Quarry volume change identification and computation with ERDAS IMAGINE
- Contrast Limited Adaptive Histogram Equalization (CLAHE) algorithm in ERDAS IMAGINE
- Building detection from aerial and satellite images using semantic segmentation
- Automated information extraction for radar-derived information
- Monetizing location information
- Machine learning and deep learning for geospatial applications
- Statewide tree canopy extraction from NAIP whitepaper
- Utilizing free-use satellite images and remote sensing software to detect landslides
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 update 2 release guide
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 update 1 release guide
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 release guide
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2022 product description
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 update 3 release guide
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 update 2 release guide
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 release guide
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 product description
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2018 release guide
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2018 product description
- Image compression in ERDAS IMAGINE
- SAR capabilities in ERDAS IMAGINE and M.App X
- Supported data formats in ERDAS IMAGINE
- Producer field guide
- Online help