M.App Enterprise overview
M.App Enterprise engages the "Monitor - Evaluate - Act" paradigm. The platform allows you to easily monitor real-world changes, evaluate the impact and act on the results. M.App Enterprise provides a unified geospatial enterprise platform that enables customers and partners to configure vertical solutions for their markets and industry segments.
M.App Enterprise lets you smartly monitor infrastructure, traffic, land parcels and any assets by processing all your sensor, weather, and operational data in a single platform. Leverage machine learning algorithms, visualize the results in 2D and 3D in interactive dashboards and set up workflows for fieldworkers to capture information on mobile devices.
M.App Enterprise capabilities
Build rich client web-based and mobile apps
Configure Smart M.Apps in 2D and 3D, integrated with a set of predefined BI widgets. Access from anywhere with the mobile application, even in areas without internet access.
Administer role-based access
Administrators can assign roles, build and customize apps and view statistics. User management is available out of the box or can integrate with your existing authentication system.
- Improving sustainability of urban green spaces in Italy
- Increasing safety and government transparency in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Building a simple answer to a complicated subsidence problem
- Developing analytics capabilities for the rapidly growing aquaculture industry
- Geospatial analytics in a mobile workforce management system
- Webinar: Insights for smart cities
- Webinar: Explore creating smart monitoring applications
- Webinar: Smart monitoring for wildfire mitigation in the electrical supply industry
- Webinar: Becoming a safer city with the right analytical tools
- Webinar: How to manage & monitor the e-scooters boom
- Prometeo - Satellite-based Fire Probability solution
- Hera Group Rheticus Displacement solution monitors ground subsidence around water pipes
- Geo-Marketing with M.App Enterprise to plan marketing strategies
- Water quality evaluation solution in Romania
- M.App Enterprise 2023 puts advanced geospatial capabilities into the hands of the public
- See the forest for the trees with M.App Enterprise 2021
- Supporting a trip through the Alps with smart monitoring
- COVID-19 data dashboards provide reliable, up-to-date information
- M.App Enterprise 2019 takes on a new dimension
- Co-creating a city cultural map with the public
- Maritime awareness: technological solutions
- Better tools translate to fewer appeals for tax appraisers
- Hexagon presents at United Nations smart agriculture workshop