Leverage your geospatial data with GeoMedia for GIS and mapping
Your flexible and dynamic GIS management solution.
Maps present data visually, allowing you to visualize location and gain other information from your data. Making the information-gathering process easier—making a good map—requires powerful analytical tools and clear symbolization. Whether updating land and tax records, analyzing traffic flow and accidents, or determining the best locations for evacuation centers, GeoMedia combines tabular and geographic data to produce actionable information.
GeoMedia is a powerful, flexible GIS management platform that lets you aggregate data from a variety of sources and analyze them in unison to extract clear, actionable information. It provides simultaneous access to geospatial data in almost any form and displays it in a single unified map view for efficient processing, analysis, presentation, and sharing. GeoMedia's functionality makes it ideal for extracting information from an array of dynamically changing data to support informed, smarter decision-making.
Get real-time data for smart cities
Generate actionable information for public safety
Ensure safe and maintained roads for travelers
Make fast, mission-critical decisions for defense
- Alberta uses geospatial solutions to manage complete road network
- Brasov city hall enhances information management
- Foundation of Bulgarian sea and river ports infrastructure built with GIS technology
- From raw data to national map updates with a single platform
- Improving city sanitation plans with the help of real-time data and accurate maps
- Managing river flood risks in Romania and Bulgaria
- Romanian energy network turns up the heat to improve efficiency
- Using artificial intelligence and machine learning for forestry management and monitoring
- Linear referencing systems: The foundation of operations
- Machine learning deep learning for geospatial applications
- Multilevel linear referencing system
- GIS point cloud integration
- Leveraging your GIS data within an integrated 3D environment
- Motion video exploitation - tools and techniques
- Public transportation for smart cities
- Preparing logistics for industry 4.0