Hexagon Interim Report 1 January - 30 June 2023
26 July 2023
Second quarter 2023
• 8 per cent organic revenue growth (using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure)
• Reported operating net sales increased by 6 per cent to 1,366.0 MEUR (1,288.7). Net sales including the reduction of acquired deferred revenue amounted to 1,365.0 MEUR (1,282.3)
• Adjusted gross margin of 65.6 per cent (65.3)
• Adjusted operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 4 per cent to 394.1 MEUR (378.5)
• Adjusted operating margin amounted to 28.9 per cent (29.4)
• Earnings before taxes, excluding adjustments, amounted to 357.9 MEUR (372.9)
• Net earnings, excluding adjustments, amounted to 293.4 MEUR (305.8)
• Earnings per share, excluding adjustments, amounted to 10.8 Euro cent (11.2)
• Operating cash flow before non-recurring items decreased to 212.5 MEUR (232.6)
For further information, please contact:
Tom Hull, Head of Investor Relations, +44 (0) 7442 678 437, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anton Heikenström, Investor Relations and Business Analyst, +46 8 601 26 26, email@example.com
This is information that Hexagon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 26 July 2023.
Hexagon is the global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping production and people related ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 24,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 5.2bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.