Romax basic user training
Gain necessary skills to properly design a system and use it to do differnet types of analysis with the differnent Romax personas.
At the end of this course participants will have the necessary skills to properly design a system for various types of analysis using Romax personas.
Length: 4 Days
- Learn how to build a Romax model including gears, shafts and bearings.
- Define detailed bearings & gears.
- Assess the component durability and expected lives.
- Understand mesh misalignment and gear ratings.
- Learn how to analyse gear micro-geometry and how it affects gear life.
- Learn how to optimise gears to achieve the required performance.
- Learn how to model perpendicular shafts
- Learn how to conduct DOE Studies
- Learn how to add flexible FE components for housings or shafts.
- Learn how to model planetary gear systems.
Feb 21-24, 2023
June 27-30, 2023
Aug 22-25, 2023
Oct 24-27, 2023
Dec 12-15, 2023
Location: Virtual Classroom, United States
To register for classes please call ASAP!
(800) 426-1066 or (248) 449-9450 or email me at Rhonda.Schulte@hexagon.com