For the classroom materials please go here:
| Student Edition 'Getting Started' video tutorials
| MSC Nastran
| NAS101A: Linear Statics and Normal Modes
NAS101B: Advanced Linear Analysis
NAS102A: Dynamic Analysis using MSC Nastran
NAS102B: Advanced Dynamic Analysis using MSC Nastran
NAS110: DMAP and Database Application to MSC Nastran
NAS120: Linear Statics Normal Modes and Buckling Analysis MSC Nastran and Patran
| PAT301: Patran Introduction
PAT312: Thermal Analysis Using Patran Thermal
PAT318: Durability and Fatigue Life Estimation Using Patran Fatigue
| ADM701: Adams Introduction
ADM702: Adams Solver
| ADM740: Adams/Car Suspension Design and Vehicle Dynamics
| DYT101: Introduction to Lagrangian Analysis Using Dytran
| EAS101: Easy5 Introduction
EAS102: Easy5 Advanced
EAS103: Easy5 Fluid Power Systems
EAS105: Easy5 Gas Systems
MAR101: Basic Nonlinear Analysis using Marc & Mentat
MAR102: Marc & Mentat
MAR120: Marc & Patran Introduction
Please bear in mind that all of the CAE training materials available on this site are copyrighted and so you may not distribute them, either electronically or in hardcopy form, without express written consent from Hexagon.
This site is intended for use by university faculty only. If you are not currently a professor employed by a university or non-profit teaching institute, then you should disconnect from this FTP site immediately, and refrain from downloading any of these materials. If you are a university faculty member, please read the following rules:
- You may use these electronic files in your classroom lectures to students (by projecting them, for instance).
- You may make hardcopy reproductions of these materials for others if, and only if, you complete and sign the 'Copyright Waiver, Hardcopy Permission Letter' from Hexagon (also available here) and get it signed by a representative of MSC's Global University Program.
Strictly prohibited uses:
- You may NOT share these electronic files with anyone. (If other faculty want to download these materials, please encourage them to contact Hexagon so we can maintain a record of people accessing this site and notify them when we periodically change the username and/or password.)
- You may NOT provide direct access to this site to any students whatsoever, whether they are your graduate teaching assistants or not.
- You may NOT make hardcopy reproductions of these materials for others without completing and signing the 'Copyright Waiver, Hardcopy Permission Letter' from MSC software.
Please report any errors or problems by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.