Advanced Adams View: adaptation of the environment
You will learn how to customize the Adams/View environment according to your needs. This includes creating Macros and the individual construction of virtual prototype processes for special applications within the Adams/View interfaces.
Introduction to the Adams View command language and structure commands - key names, parameter names and values:
- Programming constructions (if/then/else, loops, etc.)
- Use of the macro language and macro structure
- Creation and use of macros to automate tasks
- Creation of dialog boxes by the user
- Use of the dialog box editor
- Definition of names, fields, keys, option menus, etc.
- Display of the underlying commands
- Creating menus and compiling one customized user interface
Basic knowledge of using Adams/Solver and Adams/View (ADM701).
April 24-25, December 4-5
Garching near Munich or online by request