OT/ICS Cyber Security Solutions
Operational technology / industrial control systems
Benefits and deployment
- Maintains a complete inventory of OT/ICS assets (Level 3.5)
- Ensures Sensor Data Integrity
- Identifies configuration changes against established baselines
- Provides continuous vulnerability management with patch level assessments
- Identifies cybersecurity risks to both IT and OT/ICS endpoints
- Enables workflows and documentation for vulnerability remediations and compliance with NIST, ISA/IEC 62443, NERC-CIP, ISO27001/2, the NIS Directive, and other regulations
- Accelerates recovery with backups of critical control system data and supports in-depth forensic analysis
- Protects industrial control systems against cyber threats
- Identifies critical endpoint vulnerabilities and risks
- Manages across all major control system manufacturers
- Accelerates forensic analysis and incident response
- Prevents unplanned shutdowns
- Enables rapid recovery
- A modular solution with in-product expansion as OT security needs & maturity grow
- Visibility: Cyber Integrity – Inventory
- Vulnerability: Cyber Integrity – Vulnerability Management
- Comprehensive OT Security & Risk Management: Cyber Integrity – Enterprise
We’re climbing the automation curve
Our transition to Intelligent automation is accelerating. Ultimately, our innovations will give rise to new technologies and applications - many of which we’ve yet to imagine. Today, every Hexagon solution is mapped and tagged according to its level of automation, so customers can clearly track our progress towards the freedom of autonomy.
All tasks completed by human labour; no data is leveraged across the operation.
Labour is primarily conducted by a human workforce. Some functions have been automated to simplify control.
Some tasks are automated for short periods of time, accompanied by occasional human intervention.
Human workforce is used for intervention as autonomous operations begin to increase productivity.
Autonomous systems complete required tasks within specific bounds, unleashing data and building smart digital realities.
A smart digital reality™ enables autonomous systems to complete all tasks without human intervention.
Products that make an environmental impact in forest monitoring, material reusability, farming or water usage.
Products that make an environmental impact in renewable energy, noise pollution elimination and e-mobility.
Products that make an environmental impact in saving our oceans, reducing pollution and increasing access to clean water.