OT/ICS Cyber Security
Operational technology / industrial control systems
Benefits and deployment
- Maintains a complete inventory of OT/ICS assets (Level 3.5)
- Ensures Sensor Data Integrity
- Identifies configuration changes against established baselines
- Provides continuous vulnerability management with patch level assessments
- Identifies cybersecurity risks to both IT and OT/ICS endpoints
- Enables workflows and documentation for vulnerability remediations and compliance with NIST, ISA/IEC 62443, NERC-CIP, ISO27001/2, the NIS Directive, and other regulations
- Accelerates recovery with backups of critical control system data and supports in-depth forensic analysis
- Protects industrial control systems against cyber threats
- Identifies critical endpoint vulnerabilities and risks
- Manages across all major control system manufacturers
- Accelerates forensic analysis and incident response
- Prevents unplanned shutdowns
- Enables rapid recovery
- A modular solution with in-product expansion as OT security needs & maturity grow
- Visibility: Cyber Integrity – Inventory
- Vulnerability: Cyber Integrity – Vulnerability Management
- Comprehensive OT Security & Risk Management: Cyber Integrity – Enterprise
We’re climbing the automation curve
Our transition to Intelligent automation is accelerating. Ultimately, our innovations will give rise to new technologies and applications - many of which we’ve yet to imagine. Today, every Hexagon solution is mapped and tagged according to its level of automation, so customers can clearly track our progress towards the freedom of autonomy.
Human performs all tasks, no data being used
Human is in charge of performing tasks but certain functions are automated to simplify control
Some tasks are automated so that operation can be autonomous for short periods (or within specific circumstances)
Autonomous operation is possible within certain bounds, but human intervention may be necessary at short notice
Designed to complete required tasks autonomously, but may require human intervention if circumstances change beyond specific bounds
Control tasks automated under all conditions, but human may request to take over; can complete all expected tasks without human intervention
Our sustainability influence
Our solutions create meaningful improvements in quality, efficiency, productivity, and safety – the antidotes to the status quo of waste, pollution, diminishing margins, and increased risk. Explore the highlighted products helping industry address environmental challenges in land, air and water.
Products that make an environmental impact in forest monitoring, material reusability, farming or water usage.
Products that make an environmental impact in renewable energy, noise pollution elimination and e-mobility.
Products that make an environmental impact in saving our oceans, reducing pollution and increasing access to clean water.