Third Quarter 2013
- Net sales amounted to 576.6 MEUR (578.1). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 5 per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased to 118.4 MEUR (115.4)
- Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items*, amounted to 109.9 MEUR (103.4)
- Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 89.0 MEUR (83.7)
- Earnings per share, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 4 per cent to 0.25 EUR (0.24)
- Operating cash flow increased by 11 per cent to 94.3 MEUR (84.6)
* The non-recurring items amounted to -14.9 MEUR (-) and relate to Other Operations, a write down of the Blom investment and a cost reduction programme in MT.
The interim report for the third quarter 2013 will be presented today at 10:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.