FOURTH QUARTER 2011
- Net sales increased by 18 per cent to 591.6 MEUR (501.1)
- Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 6 per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 18 per cent to 121.8 MEUR (103.5)
- Earnings before taxes amounted to 106.9 MEUR (-46.7)
- Net earnings amounted to 85.1 MEUR (-44.3)
- Earnings per share amounted to 0.24 EUR (-0.15)
- Operating cash flow increased by 26 per cent to 70.6 MEUR (55.9)
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of 0.17 EUR per share (0.15)
The year-end report 2011 will be presented today at 11:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions at the Hexagon website.
Hexagon (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: HEXA B) is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon’s solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has over 13 000 employees in more than 40 countries and net sales of about 2 200 MEUR. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, safety and security, construction and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.