Fourth quarter 2010
- Order intake increased by 20* per cent
- Net sales increased by 24* per cent to 4,638 MSEK (3,076)
- Operating earnings (EBIT 1) amounted to 969 MSEK (566)
- Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items** amounted to
- Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items** amounted to 690 MSEK
- Earnings per share amounted to -1.43 SEK (1.53). Earnings per share,
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of 1.40 SEK per share
*) Adjusted to fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, i.e. organic growth.
**) Non-recurring items totaling 1 ,304 MSEK related to the acquisition of Intergraph and impairment in Other Operations.
The year-end report 2010 will be presented today at 10:00 CET at a
telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions at the
For further information please contact: Mattias Stenberg, IR Manager,
Hexagon AB, +46 8 601 26 27, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hexagon is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon's solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has over 12 500 employees in more than 40 countries and net sales of about 2 200 MEUR. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, safety and security, construction and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.