First quarter 2011
- Operating net sales increased by 18* per cent to 521.3 MEUR
- Operating earnings (EBIT 1) increased by 118 per cent to 104.8
- Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items** amounted
- Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items** amounted to 71.3
- Earnings per share increased by 46 per cent to 0.19 EUR (0.13).
*)Adjusted to fixed exchange rates and a comparable Group structure, i.e. organic growth.
**)Non-recurring reduction of acquired deferred revenue in Q1 2011 related to the acquisition of Intergraph.
The interim report for the first quarter 2011 will be presented
10 May at 15:00 CET at a telephone conference. Please view
instructions on how to participate at Hexagon's website.