Hexagon's approach and value to the autonomous mobility ecosystem
No other company possesses the same experience to create and leverage the data required to deliver autonomous solutions.
Hexagon’s industry-leading reality capture sensors, assured positioning, simulation, location intelligence and AI-driven technologies can instantly analyse and act on sensor data using our computing solutions to achieve autonomy faster.
How we accelerate a safe, efficient and sustainable future
Our autonomous solutions deliver intelligent positioning and precision navigation to bring autonomous mobility to that elusive finish line.
- We enable R&D — Hexagon’s autonomous technology enables autonomous driving systems across a diverse set of vehicle platforms and applications within complex environments, including highly congested urban roads or open pit mines. Each platform includes hands-on, comprehensive training with a dedicated, knowledgeable team for rapid mobilisation of your R&D efforts.
- We accelerate testing — Hexagon creates a Smart Digital Reality — a seamless workflow between real-world and simulated environments to optimise, verify and validate billions of kilometres. Accelerate your workflow with in-vehicle analysis taken directly from the car to lab for offline simulation testing and data processing to validate and verify your advanced driver assists and safety ADAS products for safety-critical production.
- We deploy technology — Quickly scale from R&D and prototyping phases to production with Hexagon’s deployment solutions — comprehensive technologies that enable our customers to compete in a variety of emerging and fast-paced autonomous market segments. Our technologies dominate the market with accurate positioning products and services that are scalable, versatile and customisable for fleet integration and mass vehicle production.
What's holding you back?
- Time and cost needed for research and development
- Integration and fusion of multiple mission-critical sensors
- Weight and cost of hardware solutions
- Meeting extremely rigorous safety requirements
- Assured positioning, navigation and timing threats to autonomous positioning
- Unclear, complex and frequently changing regulatory standards