Special software for virtual testing and process design for optimisation of metal-based additive manufacturing
Software solution for metal AM processes without expert knowledge
Simufact Additive is a scalable software solution for the simulation of metal-based additive manufacturing processes which focuses on powder bed melting (L- PBF) and metal binder jetting (MBJ) processes. Simufact Additive is a software solution designed to predict and compensate for distortion, residual stress and temperature distribution throughout the printing, heat treatment, cutting, hot isostatic pressing (HIP) as well as machining processes virtually before the part is manufactured by the 3D metal printer in reality.
Your benefits with Simufact Additive
Print your 3D AM parts first-time-right with Simufact Additive:
- Sustainability: Save material and money by replacing expensive physical tryouts with virtual tests
- User-friendly, intuitive and process orientated GUI
- Deepen your knowledge of the metal AM process
- Compensate distortion automatically to print the part as-designed
- Optimise the build-up orientation and the support structures
- Indicate criteria-based part failures, i.e. shrink lines
- Estimate your costs for single parts and the entire printing job
Learn more about the features and application areas on the Simufact website.
Additively manufactured bicycle part with temperature and displacement fields as the result.
Metal Binder Jetting Sintering Process.
- Overcome additive manufacturing issues by process simulation by Bosch India
- LightHinge+ by EDAG engineering & voestalpine
- Simufact Engineering provides the GreenTeam & Renishaw with a complete AM Process Simulation Solution
- Collaborative Simultaneous Engineering Tool for Additive Manufacturing by Safran
- Flexibility through additive manufacturing: How simulation supports 3D prototyping by toolcraft