What is Metrology Reporting?
- Simple, intelligent, and accessible cloud-based reporting and visualization.
- Metrology Reporting provides real-time information and insights, enabling increased productivity based on data-driven decision making. Cloud-based, its centralised reporting functionality is simple to use, provides intelligent insight, and is accessible on any device at any time.
- Get real-time metrology information and insights. Increase productivity with faster and better decision making. Metrology Reporting consolidates disparate reporting tools into one central location.
- Manufacturers can work confidently knowing their data is flowing into one tool where users can access it, anytime it’s needed.
- Metrology Reporting provides insights and analysis, giving users intelligence that might otherwise get missed.
- Metrology Reporting integrates with on-premise software like PC-DMIS and QUINDOS. It’s part of Nexus, a collection of cloud-based applications providing real-time insights.
Learn more at nexus.hexagon.com
Features & benefitsReal-time parts dashboard
View the status of the latest measured part, drill down for details on failures, and view your PC-DMIS or QUINDOS metrology reports from any device.
Measurement session history
Search an archive of historical dimensional data and metrology reports so that you can recall specific reports.
Modern interactive report
View and interact with your dimensional data in a modern and simple new report format to focus on what's most important.
Control checks and trend charts
Apply rules to keep an eye on your process and receive alerts when things get out of control.
Share key reporting data with colleagues easily without the need to attach reports to an email.
Instant email and system notifications
Receive instant email and system notifications for subscribed events that occur on any measured part.
HxGN LIVE is a digital solutions event series providing hands-on, face-to-face access to Hexagon’s latest sensor, software, and autonomous technologies. Learn how our technologies can digitally transform facilities, assets and workflows to drive productivity.
Metrology Reporting Free Trial
Discover the benefits of the simple, intelligent and accessible Metrology Reporting cloud-based reporting solution for yourself with a free trial.