It's time to explore a smarter way to access simulation software
MSCOne is a definitive collection of the most advanced simulation software. Now designers and engineers can flexibly access all the CAE software they might need with a low barrier to entry thanks to our unique token system.
Equip your organisation with the flexibility to allocate simulation resources to any team or site, giving you greater agility to respond to engineering priorities.
MSCOne offers designers and engineers a smarter way to access a huge array of world-class CAE simulation software all from one flexible, subscription-based platform.
MSCOne now includes access to our e-learning platform so you can develop new skills and simulate more - anytime, anywhere.
The benefits of MSCOne
- Accelerate innovation in your product line by taking advantage of simulation solutions that your company did not have access to previously.
- Improve productivity and create a flexible environment, as your project and CAE needs mature or change.
- Reduce financial risk with the ability to increase or decrease capacity as your engineering needs change.
- Reduce cost and access infrequently used CAE applications that might otherwise be difficult to justify commercially. Consolidate your CAE software suppliers to most effectively stretch your limited budget.
MSCOne at a glance
Enjoy the flexibility to allocate simulation resources to any team or site, giving you greater agility to respond to engineering priorities.
Who is MSCOne for?
- Large-scale global enterprises.
- Small-medium sized companies with tight budgets and heavy engineering needs.
- Consulting firms that cannot invest in multiple outright per-seat purchases.
- Engineering project managers.
- CAE engineering departments.
- VP of Engineering.
- Purchasing and procurement.
*Exceptions do apply with certain products. Please talk with your MSC representative for more information.
Packed with all the simulation tools you need. We are constantly updating, improving and adding to our portfolio.
If you want to see what's currently included in MSCOneSE or MSCOne speak to a member of our team.
"I love the value it brings to my team. One day we do dynamics analysis and the next day we do thermal analysis. It allows for so much versatility and gives my company access to solutions that I, as a small business owner, could not afford on an individual product basis." - William Villers. CTO & Director of Engineering, TEN TECH LLC