Optimism at scale
Optimism at scale
The power of you, technology and community
- Paolo Guglielmini started HxGN LIVE Global 2023 in Las Vegas with a thrilling general session.
- Five business visionaries joined Guglielmini to show what optimism in industry looks like.
- Connecting industry-leading technologies will enable the future of industry.
Hexagon’s President and CEO Paolo Guglielmini kicked off HxGN LIVE Global 2023, emphasising the importance of contributing to a community equipped with the right technology. This formula encourages connectedness and openness while scaling optimism in arenas like personal responsibility, passion, growth and human-centric tech innovation.
Announcing exciting news, Guglielmini shared that Hexagon is collaborating with NVIDIA to transform digital twin solutions. The collaboration will connect industry-leading technologies from Hexagon and NVIDIA to enable seamless, multi-user workflows through a unified view for factory planning and design, as well as process quality optimisation and operations.
Five business visionaries
For proof points on how to scale optimism, Guglielmini shared the stage with business leaders who are using Hexagon’s products to accelerate innovation and sustainability in the world.
- Guglielmini first interviewed Lukas Czinger, Cofounder and COO of Czinger Vehicles and Divergent 3D, a Hexagon partner. Czinger is a master in generative design and additive manufacturing, and Guglielmini’s questions helped illuminate Czinger’s energised mindset for finding new solutions to achieve lights-out manufacturing.
- The audience then witnessed a digitalisation video story with Albert Becker, Head of CAE & BIM Support at Bayer AG, a global Life Sciences enterprise. Becker referenced how Bayer’s intensive partnership with Hexagon allows intelligent digital twins to transform the industry by improving data analysis and reducing waste.
- Guglielmini returned to the stage with Ben Macnamara, CEO of CBH Group, Australia’s global leader in the grain industry. Macnamara discussed the benefits of autonomous haulage in transport, a clear game-changer for the industry, resulting in less waste and greater profits for businesses.
- Nick Pfenning, Senior Superintendent at Mortenson, a top-20 US construction company, shared via video the benefits of digital construction and green AEC. He revealed how Mortenson introduced fully modular guest rooms to a citizenM hotel through reality capture and autonomy, drone flights, photo documentation and robotics for all units.
- Finally, Erik Josefsson, CEO of R-evolution, Hexagon’s sustainable innovation and green-tech investment subsidiary, took the stage to share the company’s progress with seagrass conservation in The Bahamas. The Bahamian government has awarded the groundbreaking project blue carbon credits, and Josefsson shared a video by the country’s Prime Minister, Philip "Brave" Davis, talking about the importance of the project.
Scaling true optimism
Guglielmini returned to discuss how personal and corporate vision can lead to a better world. Reducing CO2 emissions is an optimistic vision that should inspire holistic solutions for the prosperity of people, industry and the planet.
Find out more about how Hexagon is empowering an autonomous, sustainable future.