High Value Applications from Applied Machine Learning to the Automotive Industry
Presenter: Nicolas Jalbert, Business Development Manager ODYSSEE, Hexagon
This webinar will showcase how applied machine learning solutions developed by Hexagon are benefitting the automotive industry. This session will focus on critical and historically-time-consuming applications Crash, NVH, Durability, CFD, Multi Disciplinary Optimisation and multi-body dynamics analyses, where predictive models are cutting down time and cost whilst preserving results integrity.
What will we cover?
- The integration of Odyssee with LS-Dyna and all its major benefits through customer success stories for various crash cases (i.e. frontal, side crashes etc.),
- The integration of Odyssee with ADAMS and all its major benefits through customer success stories for various multi-body dynamics use-cases (i.e. chassis mass distribution optimization in given trajectories, understanding vehicle response with regard to tire properties etc.),
- How to leverage full part geometry within ML predictions to perform design refinements in real-time, through a wheel impact study example.
What will you learn?
- A free knowledge transfer session on applied machine learning for the automotive industry – with particular focus on crash and multi-body dynamics applications
- Discover, for non-experts, a way to perform CAE and simulation without needing expert help – with particular focus on integrating full part geometry into predictive models
- Specialists and experts to discover new solutions to improve their efficiency and reduce time-consuming simulation tasks they’ve got to do on a daily/weekly basis
Register to view webinar
Please complete the form below to access content. All required fields are indicated with an *