Optimism at scale
Join us 12 June at 5:30 p.m. PST for the opening keynote by Paolo Guglielmini, Hexagon's president and CEO
Join us at HxGN LIVE Global 2023
Optimism at scale
The power of you, technology and community
What do you need to do? What does technology need to do? And what is it we can only accomplish together? When you can answer these three questions, you can begin to scale optimism, arguably your most essential business asset. Optimism is at the root of innovation and growth. Optimism – a belief that an outcome will be favorable and fuels our determination to address our most challenging problems – is a key component in scaling sustainability.
Join the HxGN LIVE Global opening keynote address as Paolo Guglielmini, Hexagon’s president and CEO, takes the audience on an extraordinary journey. Your assumptions about what optimism is – and isn’t – will be challenged, and you’ll hear evidence for scaled optimism from five business visionaries who are leveraging Hexagon’s technology in industries across the globe:
- Generative design and additive manufacturing: Lukas Czinger, co-founder and COO of Czinger Vehicles and Divergent 3D
- Intelligent digital twins: Albert Becker, Digitalisation Project Director, Bayer AG, a Global Life Sciences enterprise
- Autonomous haulage: Ben Macnamara, CEO of CBH Group, Australia’s global leader in the grain industry
- Digital construction: Nick Pfenning, Superintendent, Mortenson, a top-20 US construction company pushing innovation boundaries
- Green Tech: Erik Josefsson, CEO of R-evolution, the sustainable innovation and green-tech investment subsidiary of Hexagon
Guglielmini will focus on the three critical elements needed to achieve optimism at scale: the power of you and your own actions, the power of technological innovation and the power of community to achieve the things we were never able to achieve before.