Delivers advanced geospatial analytics desktop and onboard applications.
LuciadLightspeed: advanced geospatial desktop applications
See how LuciadLightspeed allows users to rapidly develop high performance C2 and location intelligence applications.
More about LuciadLightspeed
Learn more about what LuciadLightspeed has to offer in this brochure.
What's new in LuciadLightspeed 2022.1?
Take advantage of aviation improvements, support for Amazon S3 and for custom metadata
Major international companies and organizations, systems integrators, and original equipment manufacturers use LuciadLightspeed to rapidly develop geospatial situational awareness applications for mission- and business-critical operations. With its modular, open architecture and meticulous adherence to industry standards, LuciadLightspeed is the preferred technology for enterprise-wide geospatial situational awareness.
LuciadLightspeed's many software components and connectors allow users to fuse, visualize, and analyze geospatial data. This includes static and moving data, maps, satellite imagery, crowd-sourced data, full motion video, weather data, and terrain elevation in many different geodetic references and map projections. Geo-fencing, line-of-sight calculations, geo-triggered events, dynamic and complex route calculations, and automated anomaly detection are just a mouse click away. Benchmark tests by academia and industry have found LuciadLightspeed to be more than 100 times faster and more accurate than traditional GIS software.
Why you should choose LuciadLightspeed:
- Provide control room staff with a common operational picture (COP)
- Keep users informed via shared tactical plans
- Analyze complex airspaces delivered as AIXM data using 3D visualization
- Create a certified recognized air picture
- Explore data in 4D, represented geographically as time series as well as plot views
Accurate, high-performance results
Visual analytics for intuitive answers
Accelerated application design with Lucy
Handle and view data intelligently
The features you want, in your format
Luciad Developer Platform
- LuciadLightspeed Supports NATO Air and Joint Operations Capability
- Lufthansa Systems Relies on Data Visualization for Real-Time Updates Inflight
- Strengthening Operation Planning for NATO Forces with Geospatial Data Visualization
- Lucy and Horus: A Next-Generational Integration in Situational Awareness
- Smart site situational awareness in Belgium
- Providing a Better User Experience in Your Radar and Sonar Systems
- How to Build Dynamic Geospatial Applications: A Better DX for a Better UX
- How Real-time Big Data Exploitation Leads to Optimized Operations for the Aviation Industry
- Visualizing Unstructured Big Data with Luciad and SAP HANA
- Plant Management from a Single System – BASF and Luciad
- See All You Can Do in Lucy
- Get an Overview of the Luciad AIXM 5 Viewer
- AIXM 5 Webinar
Training and tutorials
- How NATO Maintains a Common Operational Picture
- Luciad Portfolio 2020.0: Support for the Krovak Projection
- Airport Clearance Management: Ready for Takeoff (and Landing) with LuciadLightspeed
- Quick Mission Planning with LuciadLightspeed
- Notice to Airmen: Go Digital with the Luciad AIXM5 Viewer
- What Do Minecraft and LuciadLightspeed V2019.0 Have in Common?
- Meet the Big Winners of the 2019 Hackathon: Team TLCD Soundsystem
- Visualizing the Scars of the Great War with LuciadLightspeed