Execution & Traceability
Execution and Traceability uses a combination of applications and reports that light up real-time production data by giving simple data collection methods to workforces, collecting machine data automatically and converging that data to provide the best possible capture and analysis of production data to optimise velocity, planning and quality.
Monitor Digital Processes in Real-Time
Execution and Traceability enables the convergence of varying data sources including IT systems, human, machine and sensor data sources.
Workflow and data validation ensure that personnel adhere to standards and leaders are equipped to make smarter decisions, faster.
- Record and report exactly what is happening on your shop floor in real-time
- Empower your workforce and control your value stream by removing obstacles
- Accurately monitor performance, quality and availability to precisely measure overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Gain deep insights into the data required to inform the right people
- See performance at every level of the business to gain visibility you need to drive continuous improvement