Would you like to know more?
Working with one of our certified integrators for your next automation project is the best way to ensure reliable high-quality results. Hexagon’s Automation Integrator Programme grants a privileged status to laser tracker automation specialists that meet stringent requirements based on experience and expertise with Absolute Tracker and/or CALIPRI integration projects.
All Certified Automation Integrators receive regular training and are granted VIP access to our extensive support tools and updates, allowing them to deliver Absolute Tracker and/or CALIPRI integration projects to the highest standards.
That means when you choose to work with a Certified Automation Integrator, you can be assured that they:
- Are up to date with the latest Hexagon laser tracker and 2D laser profiler technology
- Understand how laser trackers and profilers can be best applied across a range of metrology-assisted automation applications
- Know the best supporting hardware for each use case
- Are familiar with both off-the-shelf and custom-developed automation software options
- Have the knowledge and experience to manage a complex project from end to end
Assessing our integrators
Automation Integrators can be certified on three levels: Bronze, Silver and Gold. The level achieved is based on their track record and performance in a number of areas, including
- Years of experience working with Absolute Tracker and/or CALIPRI integration projects
- Number of successful Absolute Tracker and/or CALIPRI integration projects
- Number of engineers that have completed the Automation Integrator Programme Training course
Integrators that have been accredited by Hexagon as Certified Automation Integrators and the level at which they were accredited are listed below.
TOKYO BOEKI TECHNO-SYSTEM LTD
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence (Qingdao) Co., Ltd.
Hexagon Metrology SA, Spain
A number of other automation specialists are currently in the process of completing the Automation Integrator Programme. They will be added to this page as they become certified.
CustomersAre you interested in taking advantage of our Automation Integrator Programme to ensure your next laser tracker or 2D laser profiler automation project is handled by a qualified and experienced integrator? Fill in the form below and our team will put you in touch with a Certified Automation Integrator that works in your area and is familiar with your application.
Are you an established integrator that has experience working with Hexagon laser tracker and/or 2D laser profiler technology in an automation context? Would you like to learn more about becoming a Certified Automation Integrator? Contact one of our programme managers with the link below to get more information.