Find out more
D&E e-Learning subscriptions
Subscribe to our online e-Learning Centre and get access to over 50 simulation skills courses and over 1000+ hours of training material.
- For individual professionals
- Get access to all the courses across a wide-range of products
- Subscription is for a single user
- For managers who wish to train multiple members on D&E products
- Customer will have unlimited named users, but shall not exceed the number of unique user logins purchased on a quarterly average
MSC One e-Learning
- The MSC Learning Center is now available through MSC One
- In order to get access to the Learning Center, your MSC One license must contain the Learning Center feature
- If this does not exist, you can request an updated MSC One license from your D&E Sales Admin or Account Manager
- If you are unsure who this is, please send us an email and we will be happy to assist
ENTERPRISE: The in-house Learning Management System
- Choose this option if you want to deploy training for more than 5 members across a division or unit of multiple members
- You can integrate your existing Learning Management System (LMS), which is Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) compliant
- MSC can provide the courses to be used in SCORM format, if required
D&E E-LEARNING SUBSCRIBERS WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING FOR 1 YEAR FROM THE TIME OF PURCHASE:
Individual named user account for the D&E Learning Center
Access to all training curriculums for Actran, Adams, Easy5, Patran, Marc, D&E Apex, D&E Nastran and SimManager. Online courses are made up of several modules, each module contains lectures, demos, audio from subject-matter experts, workshops, and review questions that prepare you for the exams
On successful completion of your certification exam you will receive a certificate which you can post to your public community profile
Access to the D&E Communities that allow you to:
- Ask D&E subject matter experts questions about training material
- Collaborate within your company or with the broader D&E simulation community
Courses offered Free trial
Same content as our live instructor-led classes
Each module within a class typically contains:
- Lecture Slides
Workshops cover simple examples & real-world problems delivered with model files, instructions, and quizzes
Audio and video clips by subject matter experts
- Certification Exams contain 50 multiple-choice questions, randomly chosen out of a 200+ question pool
- Exams take approximately 1 hour to complete
- You can retake the exams up to 3 times, with a 2-week lockout period between exams
- Certifications achieved can be posted on your community profile (optional)
- Reach out to an D&E subject matter expert with questions through Communities
- Connect with other learners
- Peer-to-Peer Networking
- D&E e-Learning platform is available on smartphones and tablet devices
- The mobile app has a modern and vibrant interface to stay connected and engaged
Accelerate your career with D&E e-Learning
Businesses and professionals
D&E e-Learning can significantly reduce your employee training time as it typically requires 40-60% less time than learning in a traditional classroom setting. It enables much faster delivery because your employees can access e-Learning material anytime they want, and anywhere they are, setting their own pace and training whenever they have spare time.
Through D&E e-Learning, managers can monitor the progress of their employees through an online reporting tool. Managers can generate reports which enable them to see:
- Amount of time spent in each online;
- User data & transcripts for individual employees
- Training Status Summary
- Employee Progress Summary
- Certification Report
All the reports can be exported to Microsoft Excel
Integrate with your existing LMS (Learning Management System)
- D&E eLearning works with companies of all sizes, budgets and technical expertise.
- We’ll work with your technology team to integrate our platform into your existing internal resources.
- Employees won’t have to hunt for new logins or wrestle with new interfaces - they’ll be able to discover D&E courses right from your platforms or ERP systems for learning discovery (or delivery).
- D&E eLearning is integrated with most LMS platforms and is SCORM compliant.
Create your own Custom eLearning Portal
With the D&E e-Learning platform you can develop your own Custom Portal using your company’s brand identity, and setup your own private communities, and much more.
- Portal with customer branding
- Custom welcome page
- Company-specific private communities
- Company-specific training
- SCORM classes can be uploaded to the custom portal
- Customer Admin can manage users, training, etc.
Students and professors
Flexible, interactive and affordable training
The D&E e-Learning Centre is a comprehensive learning platform that centralises time-intensive training of industry-standard CAE simulation software to educate engineers at all levels, across a range of simulation software tools and applications. Join the D&E e-Learning Centre University community to build valuable skills and learn the numerous ways modern technology is applied while visualising and testing your knowledge of theoretical concepts.