What’s New in j5 2019?
16 December 2019
The j5 2019 release of j5 Operations Management Solutions further enhances the j5 Framework, j5 Shift Operations Management, j5 Mobility, the j5 IndustraForm® Designer and j5 IndustraForm Templates — which are all key components.
Below are some of the highlights of j5 2019:
- Full j5 IndustraForm Designer configuration for the j5 Operations Logbook and j5 Work Instructions, both desktop and mobile
- Easier to navigate j5 IndustraForm Template hierarchy in the j5 IndustraForm Designer, based on Operational Areas
- Creation of default j5 IndustraForm Template designs based on Operational Area and Category
- Integration with other Hexagon solutions like HxGN SDx® and SmartPlant® Enterprise for Owner Operators (SPO)
- Intelligent j5 IndustraForm Template theming
- Automatic j5 IndustraForm Template delivery on j5 Mobility
- Import of j5 Operator Rounds tasks using a simple spreadsheet
- j5 Mobility geolocation data
- Cleaner j5 Mobility displays
- j5 Mobility barcode scanning enhancements
- Enhanced audit capabilities with the new j5 IndustraForm Template version history view
- j5 IndustraForm Templates testing improvements
- Addition of password-based approvals in j5 Applications
- New j5 IndustraForm Designer library-based option lists
- New “Tree Hierarchy Select” field type
- Dynamic BowTie Diagrams within j5 IndustraForm Templates
- Scheduled j5 IndustraForm Template reports
- j5 Work Instructions and scheduled reports now managed in the j5 IndustraForm Designer
- Many other technical advancements
Further in-depth information about all the latest advancements is available in the j5 2019 Product Sheet.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 18,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.1bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.