Third Quarter 2011
- Net sales increased by 55 per cent to 521.2 MEUR (337.0)
- Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 13 per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 71 per cent to 98.9 MEUR (58.0)
- Earnings before taxes increased by 58 per cent to 84.3 MEUR (53.5)
- Net earnings increased by 45 per cent to 67.4 MEUR (46.5)
- Earnings per share increased by 27 per cent to 0.19 EUR (0.15)
The interim report for the third quarter 2011 will be presented 27 October at 15:00 CET at a telephone conference. Please view instructions on how to participate at Hexagon's website.