HxGN LIVE Global is a digital reality technology conference that offers you the freedom to transform your business. Hear from inspiring leaders, get hands-on training with cutting-edge tech and meet thousands of like-minded visionaries from around the world.
The conference will take place 12-15 June at the brand-new CAESARS FORUM in Las Vegas, NV.
Digital transformation is nothing new in the world of industrial facilities, but with increasing market pressures and economic uncertainty, there is a growing need for digital transformation to move faster and achieve more.
The Digital Industrial Facilities Summit at HxGN LIVE 2023 brings together power, oil and gas, chemicals, pulp and paper, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage and mining professionals. Together, we’ll explore how you can unlock more value from your data by advancing digital maturity, streamlining key work processes and shifting to increasingly sustainable industrial development.
This summit will showcase how Hexagon empowers your Smart Digital Reality – a unified, role-based, real-time view of the physical and digital realities across your industrial facilities. These technologies free customers from inefficient work processes, safety risks and the inability to access updated information to more intelligently and autonomously plan, design, execute, operate, maintain and secure industrial facilities.
What you’ll learn
The Digital Industrial Facilities Summit will feature sessions on all phases of the asset lifecycle:
- Plan – Seamlessly integrate data across portfolios, projects, assets and disciplines to optimise project selection, design, resourcing and profitability.
- Design – Leverage planning data from diverse sources to streamline design and engineering for more intelligent and consistent plans and models.
- Execute – Efficiently procure, fabricate, construct and commission projects, improving execution time, quality, productivity and cost.
- Operate – Leverage detailed engineering and intelligent design data to accelerate asset handover and operations readiness.
- Maintain – Move from reactive to predictive maintenance to improve asset performance, productivity and profitability.
- Secure – Improve operational integrity by automatically capturing inventory and critical data of OT/ICS assets to minimise the impact of cyber and process safety risks.
Who should attend
The Digital Industrial Facilities Summit is perfect for asset owners and EPC organisations across industrial sectors like power, oil and gas, chemicals, pulp and paper, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage and mining.
No matter your digital maturity level, the summit will provide actionable insights for accelerating your transformation journey to achieve your business goals.
If you are a corporate executive, operations leader, IT leader, plant SME, project Leader or project SME, there will be sessions designed for you!