Features at a glance:
- Drag and drop data input
- Batch processing of DXF/DWG
- Smart order lead-ins - maximise safety/reduce runtimes
- Automatic hazard avoidance maintaining head safety
- Intelligent tagging of components and scrap
- Bridge cutting – reduced costs/times
- Automatic common line cutting
- Automatic remnants, sheet scrapping and off-cuts
- Project nesting incorporating user definable reports
- Graphical program verification
Essential Profile seamlessly integrates the whole programming process from part nesting, cut path profiling, sequencing, code generation and finally DNC connectivity to the machine controller.
Accuracy and consistencyMaterial specific lead-ins, lead-outs, tagging, machine tool specific cutting technology data and material nesting characteristics are stored in the Manufacturing Database (MDB) in readiness for instantaneous distribution when required to assist an operator or automated process.
Essential Profile intelligently applies the profile tool paths automatically at the nesting stage to maintain the quality and integrity of your parts, whilst also optimising the cutting sequence and ensuring cutting head safety, thus enabling the machine tool to perform to its optimum potential.
The power of automation with the ability to control by your preferences. The Essential Profile programming solution provides your operators with easy to use software that can be educated to adopt your preferred practices and processes.
A machine tool is only as efficient as the software driving it, so that is why we personally install every RADAN post processor to ensure that it is commissioned to match your machine tool and controller.
It is your production efficiency that it’s controlling, and that’s why your software is important to us.