PC-DMIS 2016 is the latest release of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence’s world-leading dimensional measurement software package for coordinate measuring machines (CMMs).
Experience better every day with PC-DMIS 2016 offering workflow improvements for faster measurement routine generation and enhanced measurement strategy algorithms to maximise confidence in the results.
Each enhancement offers maximum speed through your day-to-day tasks with compressed workflows while intelligent automation increases confidence in your final results. PC-DMIS 2016 assures increased productivity in your metrology operation while delivering maximum confidence for your data-driven manufacturing processes.
PC-DMIS is the world’s most widely-used measurement software, with over 60 000 seats in place worldwide. Its powerful capabilities enable users to measure everything from simple prismatic parts to the most complex aerospace and automotive components.
PC-DMIS leads the way in revolutionising measurement, pioneering technologies such as:
- Use of CAD models in the inspection process
- Directly linking CAD systems and measurement software through its Direct CAD Interface (DCI) technology
- Implementing a full set of sheet metal measurement routines tailored for the automotive industry
- Digitally simulating measurement in an offline virtual CMM environment
- Easily aligning complex contoured parts using breakthrough iterative alignment technology
PC-DMIS is standard equipment on all Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence measurement devices and is also available as a retrofit package for most other measurement equipment manufacturers, allowing users of non-Hexagon equipment to take advantage of PC-DMIS technology.
PC-DMIS comes in three basic configurations, Pro, CAD and CAD++, with optional modules available to fine-tune for specific needs. It is also available in an offline version for virtual programming.