Would you like to know more?
OPTIV M DualScan+ reduces the time needed for the complete multisensor measurement of complex precision parts by combining a unique array of sensors with advanced flexibility in feature accessibility.
- All-in-one metrology solution with two independent sensor axes (OPTIV Dual Z) – camera sensor + scanning probe + optical white light sensor + CNC rotary table or CNC stacked rotary tables provide advanced flexibility in part accessibility, minimising setup time, inspection time and risk of collision
- Future-ready modularity allows for easy in-field upgrade of the base system
- ISO 10360 compliant 3D measurement performance with high accuracy – optical and tactile
- Effortless smart manufacturing integration of OPTIV M DualScan+ due to standardised automation interface and seamless integration with Hexagon’s IoT technologies for remote asset and environment monitoring
- Intuitive operability of OPTIV M DualScan+ through a simplified operator interface
- Future-proof investment fully backed up by Hexagon’s global service and support network