Ready to get started?
Developed in a unique way to improve the accuracy in the operation of forest planting with excavators. The system helps the operator to reach target positions for forestry and also provides georeferenced data of seedlings. The product eliminates the need to mark the positions for planting, allowing this to be done via planning software.
- Assists the operator of excavators to conduct planting in the planned area.
- Generates maps with the position of the georeferenced seedlings.
- Marks the target positions for planting.
- Includes an intuitive interface.
- Ideal for planting operations on sloping ground.
- It can be used in conjunction with HxGN AgrOn Control Room, and HxGN AgrOn Machine Monitoring.
- Integrated into the Ti7 display.
- Includes the HxGN AgrOn Planting Assistant | Remote Access add-on module.
- Removes the manual step of marking target points.
- Ensures that the quantity of programmed seedlings is planted.
- Improves quality management, by indicating which region was worked on, planting accuracy, planting speed.
- Increases productivity by allowing operator performance to be indicated and reviewed.
- Enables night-time planting with greater security.
- Enables a more uniform spacing between seedlings.
HXGN AGRON PLANTING ASSISTANT | REMOTE ACCESS
Learn more about the add-on module:
System for remote access to displays for technical assistance and calibrations.
Through an internet connection, it is possible for technical staff to view the display helping solve problems that arise in real-time. It is an exclusive and available service for all products that are enabled in the displays.
- Remote monitoring of the machine
- Ensures fast, efficient and cost-effective service
- Accepts differents Internet connections: cable, Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G and even 2G
- Allows technical team to view the display screen and control if needed
- Fast service
- Reduces cost service
The display allows users to use Hexagon Precision Agriculture solutions. They are compatible with several machines on the market and meet the needs of each customer – with the possibility of including only one or even all products in a single display.
- Automating machine operations
- Real-time monitoring
- Optimising the agricultural and forestry operations
- Using resources wisely
- GNSS L1 10Hz - GPS with EGNOS/WAAS 2,0 m (absolute)
- GNSS L1 20Hz - GPS with EGNOS/WAAS 15-20cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- GNSS L1/L2 20Hz - GPS/Glonass 10cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- GNSSL1/L2/Lband 20Hz - GPS/Glonass/TerraStar 2,5cm (absolute)
- GNSSL1/L2/Lband 20Hz - GPS/Glonass/RTK 2 cm (absolute)
Screen size 7" LCD
Processor Single core 800 MHz 1x ARM Cortex-A9 Storage capacity
RAM: 1 GB DDR3
FLASH: 4 GB eMMC
265K colours, 1000 cd/m2 brightness and 400:1 contrast
208 mm (W) × 159 mm (H) × 57 mm (L)
Sturdy aluminium case
High contrast and configurable lighting for different visibility conditions
Audio system with built-in speaker and microphone
Optional Record of detailed information of operations and export/transmission of files
Yes Digital Radio 900MHz or 433Mhz*
Optional 4G+ cell phone with 28 band support (700MHz)*
Optional User Entry
Touch screen and Power button Battery
Yes Quantity of products per equipment**
No limit External map reading in shape (.shp) format, prepared in the office