Send in Your Submission Today!
We are now accepting submissions for the 2023 Hexagon Elite Awards!
Announcing the 2022 Hexagon Elite Award Winners.
Check out this video featuring the award winners from 2022.
View the 2021 Hexagon Elite Award Winners!
Check out this video featuring the six award winners from 2021
View the 2019 Golden Valve Award Winners
The Golden Valve Awards recognized the most innovative and well-executed uses of software supported by Asset Lifecycle Intelligence for over 20 years.
View the 2019 Platinum Pipe Award Winners
The Platinum Pipe Awards recognized the most innovative automation ideas for Intergraph Smart® 3D, Smart P&ID, Smart Electrical, and Smart Instrumentation.
View the 2019 Drivers of Success Award Winners
The Drivers of Success Award recognized the most innovative use of CADWorx®, CAESAR II®, and PV Elite®.
The Hexagon Elite Awards
Submissions for the 2023 Hexagon Elite Awards are now open! Each year, Hexagon’s Asset Lifecycle Intelligence division is proud to select champions of innovation and progress through the Hexagon Elite Awards.
We can’t wait to celebrate your success! Winners will receive:
- A complimentary pass to HxGN LIVE
- A monetary award to be donated to a charitable organization of their choice
- An engraved award
We will be accepting submissions through April 1st, 2023. Review requirements and submit your idea here.
This year, we will recognize winners aligned with the Smart Digital Reality, a unified, role-based, real-time view of the physical and digital realities across your project and asset portfolio. This accelerates data velocity across the asset lifecycle to enable improved collaboration and smarter decision-making that increases productivity, operational integrity and sustainability of industrial facilities. It is fueled by the Digital Backbone, our engine for interoperability, intelligence and innovation that connects data across the entire industrial asset lifecycle, enabling you to achieve more digital twins, third-party software and legacy systems.
Share your success leveraging Hexagon solutions in six unique categories:
Best in Planning
- Seamlessly integrate data across portfolios, projects, assets and disciplines to optimize project selection, design, resourcing and profitability.
- Generate clear conceptual designs to increase efficiency and accuracy during detailed design and engineering.
- Accurately define scope, budget, and schedule for project and event design and execution.
Best in Design
- Leverage planning data from diverse sources to streamline design and engineering for more intelligent and consistent plans and models.
- Dramatically enhance flexibility, interoperability, and collaboration to maximize design accuracy.
- Improve the quality and safety of engineering with interoperability between planning, design and analysis.
Best in Execution
- Leverage the digital backbone and design data to efficiently procure, fabricate, construct and commission projects, improving execution time, quality, productivity and cost.
- Reduce project rework and waste by better estimating, forecasting, collaborating and tracking of materials and costs.
- Minimize risks associated with design and field changes, schedule or delivery delays, worker safety and more.
Best in Operations
- Leverage detailed engineering and intelligent design data to accelerate asset handover and operations readiness.
- Share asset data across departments and stakeholders to improve collaboration, productivity and operational excellence.
- Create a unified view of all operational data for more informed, real-time decision-making.
Best in Maintenance
- Move from reactive to predictive maintenance to improve asset performance, productivity and profitability.
- Improve maintenance process efficiency, standardization and human safety.
- Reduce waste by improving asset energy usage and extending asset life.
Best in OT/ICS Cybersecurity
- Improve operational integrity by automatically capturing inventory and critical data of OT/ICS assets to minimize the impact of cyber and process safety risks.
- Optimize vulnerability management through visual representation and risk scoring of endpoints.
- Ensure automation works reliably by monitoring complex data from autonomous systems to identify configuration or performance issues.
Have a story you would like to share? Submit your idea here.