- Turning/milling centers, vertical turning machines, milling machines and machining centers
- Direct connection to the machine control without requiring an additional electronic module
- Use on multi-axis machines with swiveling head possible
- HDR (High Data Rate) and HDR+ infrared transmission exclude interference of measuring from ambient light
- Robust and absolutely immersion-tight – in acc. with IP68
- Processes measurement and temperature data
製品特長Robust and waterproof
The housing of the IRR91.42 is made of stainless steel and only viton seals are used. The IRR91.42 easily handles the requirements in the machine tool.
Supports temperature probe
The IRR91.42 can communicate with m&h’s Infrared Temperature Probing System IRP25.50-TP. This technology is patented and brings many benefits on your machine tool.
Can be mounted in the headstock
Thanks to it’s extremely compact design, the IRR91.42 fits in every machine and can even be mounted directly in the headstock.
Signal evaluation High data rate (HDR-Bidi (B) and HDR+)* Power supply 12 - 30 VDC, max. 100 mA Weight 100 g Temperature range Operation: 10° - 50°C
Storage: 5° - 70°C
Material Stainless steel Sealing IP68: EN60529
Mounting Air blow screw, M4 thread Connection Industry standard 8-pin plug, M12x1 thread Shock tested In ±X, Y and Z
500G for 7 ms
Load resonant frequency Test passed
*HDR+ is only possible in conjunction with IRP25.50 (mechanical activation and activation code A or C) and IRP40.02
Buy Machine Tool accessories online