The Walk-Around CMM
Ready to get started?
Talk to an expert and discover what Hexagon can do for your organization.
Leica T-Probe, the "Walk-Around" armless wireless device for probing of hidden, hard-to-reach points and measuring of up to 9 cars in one setup with minimal setup times, sets new standards by increasing accuracy, offering a ten-fold increase in point acquisition rate and providing user-assignable multi-function buttons.
Small, light, user-friendly, and more accurate than any other hand-held probe in the world, the Leica T-Probe gives you more than 6 Degrees of Freedom: It gives you the right way to measure. Now featuring longer styli, Leica T-Probe reaches up to 60 m (196 ft) (Ø) in any dimension.
Features & benefits
- PowerLock: For the first time in the history of laser trackers, the laser beam moves to the user, not the other way around.
- Smaller, lighter and more convenient than comparable solutions
- Largest armless operation measurement volume of up to 60 m (196 ft)*, reducing inspections by min. 50%
- Wider acceptance angle than any comparable system: pitch ±45°, yaw ±45°, roll 360°
- Battery-powered for wireless operation and increased productivity
- Extended battery life with flexible "sleep" mode
- Automated probe identification reduces operator errors
- User-asignable multi-function buttons for individual application functionality for all buttons
- One-hand operation with left/right-hand functionality
- Renishaw-compatible with a wide range of styli available, incl. 100 mm, 200 mm and longer
- Visual feedback for battery, in-view and in-distance status and for process information
- Acoustic process information feedback
- Insensitive to environmental light
- Point rate output of 1,000 points per second
- Tracking speed > 1 m/s
- Precise quick release and automated stylus recognition for exchanging styli without calibration
*typical measurement volume (Ø)
Hxgn live global
Learn how our technologies can digitally transform facilities, assets and workflows to drive productivity.
Foundry finds competitive edge with laser tracker system from Leica Geosystems
The portable measuring system in use at Silbitz Guss is an all-round performer: It can scan, take tactile measurements, mark the parts and automatically connect the laser tracker to handheld devices, to the benefit of the foundry‘s customers.
Buy Absolute Tracker accessories online
Identify your spare parts with confidence and benefit from fast UPS delivery