Senior Software Consultant 1921
Hyderabad | PI | India
Dept Name : Positioning Intelligence
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Relevant Work Experience : 8 Years
No. Of Positions : 1
- Working experience in GNSS, Electronics domain.
- Would be advantageous - Mandatory o C, C#, C++, Java, Ant.
- Would be advantageous Version Control systems (preferably Subversion), Cruise Control (or equivalent), Software integration testing, Embedded test harnesses, Automated testing techniques/toolsets.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Development and implementation of Quantum versions for Veripos, based on defined requirements.
- Standard and quality of technical content delivered by development staff to ensure consistent, appropriate and efficient implementation of deliverables.
- Guiding Junior developers in addressing technical impediments.
- Ensuring the standards, procedures, execution and implementation of the design, coding (including toolkit) and software integration testing phases are fit for purpose, are easily maintained and align with Veripos strategy.
- Ensure the software design and subsequent implementation takes into account, and delivers, both the performance and functional requirements of the product.
- Develop and liaise with the procuring of, from the most appropriate sources, the technologies for delivering the Veripos Quantum.
- Under direction from the Program Manager, work to deliver all Veripos Quantum iterations to time and budget.
- Ensure creation of supporting technical information such as design documentation, test plans, manuals etc are kept up to date and developed in line with the application.
- Ensure appropriate development tools are utilised to build the application and be responsible for correct use of these.
- Fulfil any other reasonable activity as requested by line management.
- Experience working for or with a European based company. A prior knowledge of GNSS technologies would be advantageous.