Software Consultant - Product Owner-1775
Hyderabad | PPM
Dept Name : PPM
Qualification : BE/B.Tech,M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 5-7 Years
- Strong understanding of Engineering Domain (Oil & Gas, Marine and EPC) in Materials Management area (Materials Quantification, Bill of Materials, Requisitioning, Construction Materials Management) and its peripherals.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a product through its lifecycle,
- Hands on experience in generic project implementation with respect to materials management
- Strong communication / negotiation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and willing to work under pressure.
- Power User of Computers in General. (Basic understanding of OS its peripheral tools etc.)
- Knowledge on Oracle databases and capability to write basic sequential queries.
- Responsible for
- Development of one or more modules of Intergraph’s SmartMaterials (Bill of Materials, Requisitioning, Site or Admin)
- Defining the Road map / Manage backlogs / for the responsible modules
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Manage the requirements of the owned module
- Interact with Product Manager / Business Development / Support / Development / Sales unit(s) and drive the solution to achieve business goals.
- Responsible for communicating with Customers effectively and manage their expectations in the owned areas of PPM product suite.
- Responsible for Project Performance / Monitoring & Reporting of Project status to the stakeholders
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues and Research to address any issues that may arise.
- Assist / Update Executive management with detailed plans / Status for controlled advertising, promotion(s) and sales aids in accordance with the annual plan.
- Additional responsibilities may include aid in pre-sales activities / Conduct workshops with customers and other stakeholders