Senior Software Analyst 1928
Hyderabad | PPM | India
Dept Name : PPM
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Relevant Work Experience : 3 Years
No. Of Positions : 1
- Procurement/Supply chain Management domain knowledge would be handy. However, it is not mandatory.
- Good understanding of Oracle database concepts.
- Strong experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle Forms.
- Hands on experience in Oracle APEX technology is an added advantage.
- Understands good coding standards and applies them consistently.
- Good logical and analytical skills.
- Good reasoning skills.
- Ability to understand the problem and come up with one or more solutions.
- Never-say-die approach to problem solving.
- Ability to express viewpoints or code/design artifacts well.
- Ability to document the design or explain status information etc., in emails well.
- Ability to work well in team environment.
- Leading small development team and providing technical guidance.
- Interacting with Customer/ End users during all phases of Software Development.
- Have good decision making ability regarding technical decisions.
- Understanding modules in Smart Materials product in latest Oracle APEX technology.
- Understanding how the existing modules in Smart Materials Classic work to get a bigger picture of the functionality.
- Designing and developing modules of Smart Materials using Oracle APEX technology.
- Understanding software written in Classic forms to solve complex problems.
- Reproducing the problems and resolving the same as quickly as possible.
- Understanding of the product requirements and interfacing with the Customer/ Users in getting clarifications.
- Reviewing the Design and code.
- Mentoring and coaching the team members in various technical and soft skills.