Product Manager 1913
Hyderabad | PPM | India
Dept Name : PPM
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Relevant Work Experience : 7 Years
No of Positions: 1
- Should know the workflows related to Engineering data management of facility.
- Knoweldge in Piping specifications, Standards and material definitions and its management.
- Familiar with rules of engineering library content generation for re-use and IP protection, Site Administration and management of Materials and its life cycle. Attention to detail, drive to automate, and focus on quality and testing.
- A knowledge on configuration management of commodities commodity identifier generation etc.
- Good communication skills, eagerness to learn new processes, good presentation skills.
- A degree in Materials Management or Business Administration.
- Product owner for Smart Plant Reference data who will be looking after one or more modules associated to that product.
- Responsible for Development of one or more modules of Intergraphs Smart Reference data and or Standard Database (engineering Library content).
- Defining the Road map / Manage backlogs / for the responsible modules Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Manage the requirements of the owned module Interact with Product Manager / Business Development / Support / Development / Sales unit(s) and drive the solution to achieve business goals.
- Responsible for communicating with Customers effectively and manage their expectations in the owned areas of PPM product suite.
- Responsible for Project Performance / Monitoring & Reporting of Project status to the stakeholders.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues and Research to address any issues that may arise.
- Assist / Update Executive management with detailed plans / Status for controlled advertising, promotion(s) and sales aids in accordance with the annual plan.
- Additional responsibilities may include aid in pre-sales activities / Conduct workshops with customers and other stakeholders.