Manager - Technical-1616
Hyderabad | ATS | India
Dept Name : ATS
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/B.Com
Relevant Work Experience : 10 - 13 Years
No of Positions: 1
- Experience building multi-tier applications, Sitecore CMS, Azure, Continuous Integration/Delivery using TDS, development of web services and APIs.
- Atleast 3 yrs managing development teams as a Sitecore .NET Tech Lead/Manager.
- Good experience in translating requirements into technical specifications, accurate estimator of level-of-effort on requirements/specifications.
- Strong analytical and effective problem solving skills.
- 6+ years of recent experience in web development.
- 3+ years of experience in Server-side languages: ASP.Net, MVC, C#, MVC, Razor preferred.
- Experience building multi-tier applications in the .NET/MVC 4.0 Framework and Microsoft development platforms.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, TFS. Development of web services and APIs.
- Experience with Sitecore CMS. SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Experience with Azure, Continuous Integration/Delivery using TDS.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow up skills.
- Demonstrate reliable follow-through on tasks, requests, and projects.
- Experience working in a distributed team environment including an offshore location.
- Hexagon Web Development SST team is looking to hire a Manager - Technical/Sitecore .NET Tech Lead grounded in software development methodologies.
- Team Tech Lead has to manage development team (carry SOLID principles and best practices, technical supervision, evaluations, mentoring, team skill, training plans, tools, techniques and processes).
- Provide strong leadership, communication (verbal and written), and problem-solving skills and expertise for CMS (Sitecore), and also develop when needed.
- Lead continuous improvement of technical standards and best practices.
- Improve team knowledge and product performance, act as technical advisor for projects, clients including evaluating industry trends.
- Effectively conduct daily stand-up meetings and technical discussions.Establishes and maintains productive working relationship with internal and external contacts.
- Fast-paced and agile web development using the latest web technologies, be able to troubleshoot applications quickly and effectively.
- Gather and define relevant technical requirements and related information for web development.
- Communicate pertinent timelines to the end users.
- Manage team status daily against project calendars in order to meet internal and external milestones on multiple projects at once.
- Document comments from meetings, respond appropriately to requests that are out of scope, and verify that action items are followed up on time.