Mauris a maximus nisl. Pellentesque ut euismod ipsum. Proin consectetur est et maximus porttitor. Mauris blandit, sem id scelerisque pretium, libero risus feugiat augue, luctus placerat augue sapien sed est. Nunc facilisis, mi ac finibus porttitor, urna lorem aliquet leo, vel maximus risus mi in orci. Duis consectetur mauris vulputate neque sagittis, ac molestie urna lorem aliquet leo, vel maximus risus mi in orci. Duis consectetur mauris vulputate neque sagittis, ac molestie...
Software Consultant - Product Owner-1775
Hyderabad | PPM
Dept Name : PPM
Qualification : BE/B.Tech,M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 5-7 Years
- Strong understanding of Engineering Domain (Oil & Gas, Marine and EPC) in Materials Management area (Materials Quantification, Bill of Materials, Requisitioning, Construction Materials Management) and its peripherals.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a product through its lifecycle,
- Hands on experience in generic project implementation with respect to materials management
- Strong communication / negotiation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and willing to work under pressure.
- Power User of Computers in General. (Basic understanding of OS its peripheral tools etc.)
- Knowledge on Oracle databases and capability to write basic sequential queries.
- Responsible for
- Development of one or more modules of Intergraph’s SmartMaterials (Bill of Materials, Requisitioning, Site or Admin)
- Defining the Road map / Manage backlogs / for the responsible modules
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Manage the requirements of the owned module
- Interact with Product Manager / Business Development / Support / Development / Sales unit(s) and drive the solution to achieve business goals.
- Responsible for communicating with Customers effectively and manage their expectations in the owned areas of PPM product suite.
- Responsible for Project Performance / Monitoring & Reporting of Project status to the stakeholders
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues and Research to address any issues that may arise.
- Assist / Update Executive management with detailed plans / Status for controlled advertising, promotion(s) and sales aids in accordance with the annual plan.
- Additional responsibilities may include aid in pre-sales activities / Conduct workshops with customers and other stakeholders