Mauris a maximus nisl. Pellentesque ut euismod ipsum. Proin consectetur est et maximus porttitor. Mauris blandit, sem id scelerisque pretium, libero risus feugiat augue, luctus placerat augue sapien sed est. Nunc facilisis, mi ac finibus porttitor, urna lorem aliquet leo, vel maximus risus mi in orci. Duis consectetur mauris vulputate neque sagittis, ac molestie urna lorem aliquet leo, vel maximus risus mi in orci. Duis consectetur mauris vulputate neque sagittis, ac molestie...
Senior Software Consultant 1921
Hyderabad | PI | India
Dept Name : Positioning Intelligence
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Relevant Work Experience : 8 Years
No. Of Positions : 1
- Working experience in GNSS, Electronics domain.
- Would be advantageous - Mandatory o C, C#, C++, Java, Ant.
- Would be advantageous Version Control systems (preferably Subversion), Cruise Control (or equivalent), Software integration testing, Embedded test harnesses, Automated testing techniques/toolsets.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Development and implementation of Quantum versions for Veripos, based on defined requirements.
- Standard and quality of technical content delivered by development staff to ensure consistent, appropriate and efficient implementation of deliverables.
- Guiding Junior developers in addressing technical impediments.
- Ensuring the standards, procedures, execution and implementation of the design, coding (including toolkit) and software integration testing phases are fit for purpose, are easily maintained and align with Veripos strategy.
- Ensure the software design and subsequent implementation takes into account, and delivers, both the performance and functional requirements of the product.
- Develop and liaise with the procuring of, from the most appropriate sources, the technologies for delivering the Veripos Quantum.
- Under direction from the Program Manager, work to deliver all Veripos Quantum iterations to time and budget.
- Ensure creation of supporting technical information such as design documentation, test plans, manuals etc are kept up to date and developed in line with the application.
- Ensure appropriate development tools are utilised to build the application and be responsible for correct use of these.
- Fulfil any other reasonable activity as requested by line management.
- Experience working for or with a European based company. A prior knowledge of GNSS technologies would be advantageous.
Hexagon Capability Center lndia
DivyaSree Trinity Campus
HITEC City, Madhapur