Marketing Communications Specialist
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. As Marketing Communications Specialist, you will work with market-leading talent on international projects centred on solving issues that impact our planet. You will support the development and execution of Hexagon’s communications strategy, developing positioning and cohesive and compelling messaging in alignment with global marketing goals to support the Hexagon story. This position is primarily responsible for.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to drive highly visible, influential communications campaigns.
As Marketing Communications Specialist, you will:
- Manage, write, edit and proofread internal and external communications projects including, but not limited to, newsletters, magazine articles, press releases, advertisements, case studies, web copy, trade show and event materials, scripts and print collateral
- Develop content and messaging for multiple platforms
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English or related field; Masters of Arts degree a plus
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience writing for marketing communications projects in a corporate or large agency environment
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation skills; AP style knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of web writing tactics (Facebook vs. blog; web site vs. press release)
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with the entire marketing organisation to reach marketing goals
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, managing multiple priorities and meeting several, often movable, deadlines under pressure
- Team player, loves to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Supervisor: Sarah Fordyce, Executive Director, Brand, Communications & Events
Location: Atlanta-based candidates only will be considered. No relocation assistance is provided.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply for this position.